TipperSafe - Tipper truck stability system, preventing vehicles overturning on uneven ground
Our engineers have developed a low cost, low weight solution that prevents lorries from tipping on uneven ground, through a process of an automatic levelling system for tipper trucks acting on a pivot bar.
The system allows safe tipping on ground with a cross fall +/- 15 degrees.
- Patent pending GB 2484730
- Automatic leveling system for tipping loads on uneven ground
- Hydraulic rams operate off of existing hydraulic system
- Low cost / low weight solution
- Suitable for all hydraulically operated tipper vehicles
- Automatically adjusts tipper pivot bar to the horizontal position
- Allows safe tipping of loads with ground cross fall +/- 15 degrees
- Automatic safety shut off
- Factory fitted by commercial vehicle body builders
- Retrofit kits for existing fleets